PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
LAST UPDATED 8th FEBRUARY 2022
Who We Are and How to Contact Us
Our site is operated by The Wigley Group Limited and associated companies, and we own and operate this website https://www.thewigleygroup.com/ (Site). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 00794854 and have our registered office and trading address at Stockton House, Rugby Road, Stockton, Warwickshire, CV47 8LB. Our VAT number is 273315959. We are a limited company. To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us on 01926 670 600.
By Using Our Site You Accept These Terms
We May Make Changes to These Terms
We May Make Changes to, Suspend or Withdraw Our Site
Our site is made available free of charge.
We may update and change our Site from time to time, for example to reflect changes to our products, services, or our users' needs.
We do not guarantee that our Site, or any content on it, will always be available, error-free or that access to it will be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our Site for business and operational reasons. In particular, the Site may be unavaialble during periods when we are implementing upgrades or carrying out essential maintenance on the Site.
We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal but are under no obligation to do so.
How You May Use Material on Our Site
You are responsible for all access to the Site using your Internet connection, even if the access is by another person.
The intellectual property rights in the Site and all of the text, pictures, videos and other content made available on it are owned by us and our licensors. Subject to the following paragraph, you may not print or otherwise make copies of any such content without our express prior permission.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our Site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our Site. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our Site must always be acknowledged. You must not use any part of the content on our Site for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us or our licensors.
Our Responsibility for Loss or Damage Suffered by You
We provide the Site on an ‘as is’ basis and make no representations as to the quality, completeness or accuracy of any content made available on the Site. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our Site. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude:
How You May Use Our Site
- use the Site for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose;
- use the Site to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of others, including without limitation others’ privacy rights or rights of publicity;
- impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the Site; or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make;
- interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Site or the servers or networks used to make the Site available; or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks;
- transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Site any virus, worm, Trojan horse or other computer code that is harmful or invasive or may or is intended to damage the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software, or equipment;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of, or access to the Site;
- modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site. If you wish to reverse engineer any part of the Site to create an interoperable program you must contact us and we may provide interface data subject to verification of your identity and other information;
- remove any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary rights notice from the Site or materials originating from the Site;
- frame or mirror any part of the Site without our express prior written consent;
- create a database by systematically downloading and storing Site content;
- use any manual or automatic device in any way to gather Site content or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site without our express prior written consent.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we grant the operators of public online search engines limited permission to use search retrieval applications to reproduce materials from the Site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of such materials solely in connection with each operator’s public online search service. We reserve the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific instances.
Rules About Linking to and Links From Our Site
The Site may provide links to other websites and online resources. We are not responsible for and do not endorse such external sites or resources. Your use of third party websites and resources is at your own risk.
You may create a link to this Site, provided that
- the link is fair and legal and is not presented in a way that is:
- misleading or could suggest any type of association, approval or endorsement by us that does not exist, or
- harmful to our reputation or the reputation of any of our affiliates;
- you retain the legal right and technical ability to immediately remove the link at any time, following a request by us to do so;
- the link is to the homepage of this Site at the following URL https://thewigleygroup.com/;
- the link will not cause this Site or any content on this Site to be:
- embedded in or ‘framed’ by any other website, or
- otherwise displayed in a way different to the way originally intended by us.
We reserve the right to require you to immediately remove any link to the Site at any time and you shall immediately comply with any request by us to remove any such link.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our Site other than that set out above, please contact email@example.com.
Our Use of Your Information
Term and Termination
Which Country’s Laws Apply to Any Disputes?